Student Rates are here!
Receive $50 off this course if you can show valid student ID (from a recognized post-secondary Institution)
Introduction to Permaculture - (Runs two days: October 21 and 22, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
In this course you will:
- Learn the 12 principles of permaculture and apply them in your own life
- Understand how a meaningful connection with nature can lead to a healthier lifestyle
- Acquire personal tools and strategies for designing your own living space
- Take home wisdom on growing tropical plants indoors through the winter
- Be fed lunch for both days :-)
- Come away with some freebies!
Course fee: $188 - $50 = $138 (students only)
For Students: (with valid student ID at a recognized post-secondary Institution)
"I learned lots from this course. Ted went all out of his way to teach us as much as he could in two days. He sent us home with a lot of handouts and emailed even more information. He served us some very good lunches. It was a very informative weekend. Well worth it. Thank you!"